Thursday, November 1, 2012

Colors of the Fall

Jacob and I took a little drive and captured a few fun pictures of the fall colors.

Beautiful.

I love this one. It looks like a painting to me.

I'm magical.

Yup... Ridiculous face.


I hate feet pictures. But this isn't that bad. Is it?

I love FALL!

 Well one more month! I am very excited to come home to family and friends. It's a bit lonely being alone all day with Jacob gone at school. I have a count down chain Jacob insisted I make. He reminds me every day to take a chain off... It's getting shorter slowly. 19 more days until we go to Tennessee for Thanksgiving! I am beyond excited! Family, shopping and food. Sounds perfect. After we get back to NC after Thanksgiving we will have one more week. Jacob graduates December 3rd! I will have the car packed and ready to drive home when I go to his graduation. I am not waisting any time. We will spend that night in Tennessee with family. CAN THIS MONTH GO BY FASTER PLEASE!






No comments:

Post a Comment